PRODUCTION PRINTERS ATLANTA
|Production Printers Atlanta, Savin Production Printing Systems provided by EGP Document Solutions are reliable, cost-effective, high-speed print engines with robust finishing capabilities. Savin Production Printing Systems are built to keep going and going, page after page, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity across your organization. Savin production printer Systems help in-plant, data center and graphic arts customers grow their business. The Pro C5110s prints documents with up to 1200 x 4800 dpi image resolution for professional-grade results.
Take advantage of its revolutionary Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology for precise reproductions. It emits laser beams to adjust to sheet expansion and contraction, which minimizes color shift.
· It produces up to 80 color prints per minute for impressive throughput in any environment.
· The printer automatically readjusts paper to align front and back registration for more accurate printing even during your longest print runs. It also includes an elastic fusing belt to ensure better, more consistent transfer and toner adhesion on specialty stocks.
· This workhorse is designed so trained users can easily replace key units and consumables themselves without technical assistance. Users can even replace toner in moments without interrupting print runs.
· A light pole comes standard to signal when the system requires attention. It enables users to check status with a single glance from anywhere in the room.
· An indicator light is on every paper tray to alert users when it’s in use and should not be opened.
· Misfeeds are identified with LED lights that trace the paper path for fast, easy paper clearance.FIERY PRINT CONTROLLER FEATURES
· Choose from two Fiery print controllers to simplify print management in either Windows or Mac environments.
· The optional Fiery E-22B color controller handles most CRD jobs and color management tasks with ease while the optional Fiery E-42B color server is designed to give users even more advanced control for high-quality performance that’s usually reserved for larger, more expensive devices in high-end commercial print environments.INNOVATIVE FEATURES
· CI4010 and CI4020 Cover Interposers (Optional): Feed
pre-printed sheets from one or two sources for front and back covers.
· SR4100 2,000-Sheet Booklet Finisher (Optional): Produce full-color booklets cost-effectively with the in-line Booklet Finisher. Also available with an optional Hole Punch Unit.
· SR4110 and SR4090 3,000-Sheet Finishers (Optional): Choose from 65- or 100-sheet stapling with the ability to output documents up to 13″ x 19.2″. Add the optional Hole Punch Unit for even more flexibility.
· FD4000 Multi-Fold Unit (Optional): Execute six
different folds to create a variety of finished documents.Punch Unit for even more flexibility.
· BK5010e Production Booklet Maker (Optional): Saddle
stitch up to 30 sheets to create 120-page booklets with square folds and three-side trim for full bleeds.
· GBC StreamPunch™ (Optional): Create professional quality bound books with in-line punching in a variety
· Buffer Pass Unit (Optional): Minimize toner adhesion
on stacked, coated paper by cooling output prior to the media entering a finishing unit.
· Decurl Unit (Optional): Promote more accurate stacking and higher throughput by reducing the risk of paper curling.
· 100-Sheet Document Feeder (Standard): Copy and scan jobs more efficiently with single-pass color duplex scanning — up to 220 ipm in duplex mode.
· Full-Color WVGA Control Panel (Standard): Navigate from job to job easily with fingertip control via the post mounted, intuitive touch screen.