REDUCE THE COST OF PRINTING AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT WITH KYOCERA
Most companies don't know how many document output devices they have or what they are used for, and it's hard to identify which processes are creating an expense. With no monitoring procedure in place, other important areas are also left uncontrolled - such as environmental impact or data security.
Kyocera takes a holistic approach when determining hidden costs and possible savings, providing you with a detailed analysis of your current set-up, the efficiency of your processes and the resulting costs.
By taking all the relevant expenses into account, Kyocera MDS is a unique and vital strategy for every company that wants to realize its full potential for cost reduction.
The Kyocera MDS Assessment identifies the inefficiencies in your document output environment - making cost saving opportunities clear.
HOW YOUR BUSINESS BENEFITS FROM KYOCERA MANAGED DOCUMENT SERVICES (MDS)
Reduced costs. Less environmental impact. More security. Increased employee productivity and satisfaction. Kyocera MDS has many practical advantages.
ECONOMIC: COMPLETE COST TRANSPARENCY AND SAVINGS OF UP TO 30%
There are several ways MDS can reduce your total cost of ownership:
- Reducing the use of consumables such as paper and toner.
- Cutting energy costs.
- Lowering service and support costs.
- You can set up print policies that determine when color printing may be used, therefore avoiding unnecessary costs.
- Because the age and life of the devices are all known, cost drivers can be easily identified and simply removed.
OPTIMIZATION: INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION.
Clearly measurable benefits also arise from other less cost-driven benefits: Increasing productivity through optimized workflows, reduced down-times and minimizing the workload of IT staff who look after your fleet.
- State-of-the-art output solutions make document management faster and more effective: i.e. automated capture, distribution and archiving of regular documents like bills, purchase orders or insurance applications.
- Optimized device management saves time and reduces staff frustration: It decreases the time spent waiting for documents due to overuse and ensures proximity to the work area where employees need it most.
HASSLE-FREE: PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOMIZED AND FROM A SINGLE SOURCE.
With only one point of contact, MDS saves you trouble and resources.
- We supply you with everything you need for every printer and multifunctional device, regardless of the brand.
- We take on all maintenance and repair services, both for our own printers and copiers as well as those of other manufacturers.
- Remote Monitoring system: We recognize deviances in the functioning of a device and react quickly whenever needed without having to be on-site.
ECO-FRIENDLY: IMPROVED ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT.
Kyocera MDS helps reduce your energy and resource consumption, improving your balance sheet ecologically as well as economically.
- We improve environmental sustainability through economic business applications and ECOSYS technology.
- By consolidating your hardware and using remote monitoring, you take a big step forward in energy efficiency.
- We can advise on the conversion of your fleet to energy-saving printers and MFPs that will make an even larger difference to your energy costs.
SECURE: IMPROVED MONITORING AND PROTECTION OF DATA AND DOCUMENTS.
No matter what line of business you are in, your documents and network hold vital information. You have an obligation to protect your client's documents and your customer's private data. Kyocera MDS offers additional security through authorized access to devices and networks, as well as by keeping tighter controls on what is being printed.
Your company’s success depends on your ability to manage growing volumes of information. Proper print management will increase your company’s profitability and efficiency by streamlining the flow of information through your business processes. EGP Atlanta offers the Tech Advantage plan to give your organization an advantage over the uncontrolled, hidden costs associated with the production of your critical corporate documents.
What Tech Advantage Can Do For You
New print tracking tools make it possible to measure your total cost of printing and allow you to track company, department or even an individual’s use of printing devices. The information can be used to implement cost control strategies and to deploy current equipment in the most productive manner. No longer will your printing costs go uncontrolled and unmanaged. Up to 30% of the costs associated with printing can be managed and reduced by setting effective print requirements.
The Three W’s of Print Management
- Where? By rearranging your current equipment, you will be able to get the most out of the devices you already have. Departmental printers are less expensive to operate than small, desktop printers. By positioning appropriately-sized workgroup printers and multifunction systems throughout your organization you enhance company effectiveness.
- When? As organizations grow, it is very common for new devices to be brought into service without recycling or replacing old devices. This creates a mixed environment of old and new devices which may require different management techniques and tools, not to mention differences in service and supplies. By standardizing your device platforms, management of your printing equipment can be made much simpler.
- Why? Many employees are accustomed to the personal convenience of desktop printers and do not understand the impact it makes to the organization’s bottom line. By reducing the number of personal desktop printers, you save the time needed to manage so many different devices and save money through the consolidation of print volume as well as toner, parts, and device maintenance.
To learn more about how your business could benefit from our Print Management services, request your document assessment today.