Customer Service Professional
EGP Document Solutions is one of the top digital technology companies in the Atlanta area. We are a growing company with roots going back over 40 years under the same ownership since we opened our doors. Our customers are a key factor in this success and as a Customer Service Professional, you’ll help us continue to build and maintain these critical customer relationships.
In this role you’ll:
• Be the first impression! As the old saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression and in this role, you’ll make that critical positive connection with our customers over the phone.
• Be a problem solver! You’ll get to use your really good listening and problem solving skills to ensure the customers’ service, supplies and invoicing needs are met.
• Be resourceful! Whether it is getting to the root cause of an invoicing question, ensuring customers have the supplies needed or making sure everything is in order so a technician can be dispatched, you will use the resources available to you to meet the customer’s needs.
• Build great relationships! Relationships matter … a lot. This is why we pride ourselves on the great affiliations we’ve developed with our customers.
• Be part of a tight knit team! You’ll get to work with people you enjoy and who create a positive environment. This enables you to do what you do best!
For your hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
• A competitive base salary.
• Consistent Monday – Friday, 8 – 5 work hours with limited overtime.
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, paid vacations, and a 401(k) match.
• And most importantly, a great work environment with people who know and appreciate you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college would be preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Exceptional listening skills and the ability to probe for customers’ real needs
• To consistently demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude
• Strong organization and follow up skills
• To build positive relationships with colleagues and customers
• The ability to remain composed and controlled in almost all situations and diffuse difficult situations
• To be at work consistently with limited absences
Contact us today if you have a passion for helping customers and providing great customer service. Upload your resume below.
No Phone Calls and No Faxes!
Candidates only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.